Looking for MSDAERSV.DLL
Author Message
 Looking for MSDAERSV.DLL

Hello

I need to use Swedish regional settings on the Pocket PC. But if I do that
the SQL CE Merge Replication does not work and I Get an error. Could someone
or Microsoft please provide the MSDAERSV.DLL. I have looked everywhere for
the file, on the SQL CE CD-ROM on the Internet and I have not found the
file. As far as I know Microsoft have not released the MSDAERSV.DLL, which I
find wierd since the PocketPc supports Swedish regional settings.

Best Regards Niclas Lundstrom

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:16:57 GMT

1. Looking for info on LIB and DLL files

2. looking for dll info

3. looking for 16-bit HTTP DLL

4. Looking for DLL that plots histogram

5. looking for DLL source example

6. Looking for dll sample code

7. Looking for ODBC-Translator-DLL for UNICODE

8. Looking for a recent version of MFC42.DLL

9. Looking for a new IVAUTO.DLL to download sample files

10. Problem: Linker looking for main() in DLL

11. Looking for redistributable C or C++ compiler to make MS-Win DLL

12. Looking for a recent version of MFC42.DLL