Pb with CopyFile (ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
Author Message
 Pb with CopyFile (ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)

Hello,

My application (EVC3.0, PocketPC 2002 device - iPAq) need to be saved each
day. So, my app (which is on a MMC card) copies my backup app into the RAM.
The backup app wait the main app ends, and after that, copies all files from
the MMC card into a temporary folder (in RAM). When it's over, i switch the
MMC card with another, and copies all files from the RAM into the new MMC
card.

Sometimes, the CopyFile function fails (from RAM->MMC or MMC->RAM) and
return the 120 error (ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMNTED). What does it mean ?

Thansk for your help !

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:34:30 GMT
 Pb with CopyFile (ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
another thing, i take care to close all process in memory (activsync, file
explorer, ...) before the backup.

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:47:42 GMT

1. Pb with CopyFile when Windows Applications are running (Notes, ...)

2. CopyFile problem

3. CopyFile If Newer

4. Problem with CFileDialog & CopyFile

5. CopyFile

6. CopyFile error

7. Error using CopyFile

8. CopyFile Function with append?

9. 2nd try at copying a file: copyfile() returns success but creates empty destination file

10. Systems report disk full but really isn't (CopyFile fails)

11. CopyFile - an example?

12. CopyFile