How do I register ADOce and SQL CE dll in PPC2002 emulation
Author Message
 How do I register ADOce and SQL CE dll in PPC2002 emulation

Registeration of following files fail in PPC2002 emaulation.
Adoce31.dll
Adoceoledb31.dll
ssce10.dll
ssceca10.dll

Does any one how to register these dll's in PPC2002.

Once I shut down the PPC2002 emulator. All folders and files that I have
copied previously gets wiped off and they are not there when I start the
PPC2002 emulation next time.

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:04:24 GMT

1. ADOCE and SQL CE on NetPad 5000 (Ce.net)

2. gx.dll is it working under ppc2002 emulation????

3. eVC and SQL server CE / ADOCE

4. ADOCE and SQL CE recordset problem

5. a problem about ADOCE and SQL SERVER CE

6. problem registering dll's with PPC2000 emulation

7. SQL Server CE 2.0, EVC++4, and CE.NET

8. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4

9. Problem: From PPC2002 to CE.NET

10. porting my app from ppc2002 to Windows CE .NET

11. From PPC2002 to Window CE 3.0

12. CE 4.1 Emulator and Floating Point Emulation