How can I make an IME(Input method Editor)
Author Message
 How can I make an IME(Input method Editor)

I want to make an IME like ms-global IME for my Pocket PC.

But, I could not find any document about it.

All of documents I found, explain only "how to use IME message" ,
"Fundamentals of IME", or "Using Global IME"

I don't want these but documents  about how to make IME.

Thanks...
===========
JT Kim

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:54:24 GMT
 How can I make an IME(Input method Editor)

Quote:
>I don't want these but documents  about how to make IME.

See "Programming the Input Panel and Input Methods" in eVC help.

Marc Zimmermann
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices
--
MVP Information - http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp
Pocket PC Tips, Reviews, Downloads - http://www.pocketpc.com

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:03:21 GMT

1. Input method editor (IME) for Chinese

2. Input Method Editor in my applications

3. About making a IME

4. ideas for making HTML editor in C

5. Making a client area for text editor

6. making some sort of an editor.

7. the editor makes me use its code formatting

8. Help making text editor

9. Icon made in resource editor won't show drawing in Alt-Tab window

10. Can't See Global Function information when i input :: in the Editor

11. InterBase: last night I have none of method call to InterBase API made success in VC++,

12. Howto pass array of char as input for method