Would MS be upset if I published a PocketWord file format library
Author Message
 Would MS be upset if I published a PocketWord file format library

Would MS be upset if I published a PocketWord file format
library? That is, a C++ library of routines to read
binary .pwd files? I can't find the spec anywhere and it
is quite upsetting; so I'll have to hack it out - and I
might as well save others the trouble while I'm doing it.

Any comments from Microsoft guys (and gals) very
welcome....

- Curious Carlos

Sat, 28 May 2005 06:40:49 GMT
 Would MS be upset if I published a PocketWord file format library
The spec is published - (It used to be in the  online help but I haven't
looked in a long time for it). They really couldn't care less what you do
with your own code.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Sat, 28 May 2005 13:10:01 GMT

1. NEWS: MS published .NET Roadmap 2002-2004

2. updating published library?

3. WANTED: MS Excel file format

4. MS .PDB file format

5. MS .PDB file format?

6. Looking for MS-DOS object file format

7. MS .PDB file format

8. Library file format

9. Am I happy to have MS C 6.0 ???

10. DONT GET UPSET , socket question ...

11. PocketWord

12. .ICL Icon Format (Anyone knows the real File Format)