DLL register under WINCE.NET
Author Message
 DLL register under WINCE.NET

Hi, All ,

 I tried to use function AMovieDllRegisterServer2() to register my directshow filter under wince.net , which works well under windows2000 , it failed . From ce.net document , I knew it is unsupported item.

Is there anyone who can tell me what should I do ? Any similar function under wince.net ?

Appreciated your kindly help .

Ricky

Your sincerely

The following item  are not supported in the Windows CE implementation of DirectShow.

Functions
      AMovieDllRegisterServer lstrcmpW
      AMovieDllRegisterServer2

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:55:01 GMT
 DLL register under WINCE.NET

There are limited support of directshow filters under Wince.NET. MSDN online documentation for mobile and embedded system clearly states which all functions are not supported.
Good luck
rupen

  Hi, All ,

   I tried to use function AMovieDllRegisterServer2() to register my directshow filter under wince.net , which works well under windows2000 , it failed . From ce.net document , I knew it is unsupported item.

  Is there anyone who can tell me what should I do ? Any similar function under wince.net ?

  Appreciated your kindly help .

  Ricky

  Your sincerely

  The following item  are not supported in the Windows CE implementation of DirectShow.

  Functions
        AMovieDllRegisterServer lstrcmpW
        AMovieDllRegisterServer2

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:20:58 GMT
 DLL register under WINCE.NET

Seems it is impossiable. Does this mean Directshow filter can not be registered under WINCE.NET anyway ?  Do I have any other way to follow ?

[...]

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:40:35 GMT

1. Registering RTC in WinCE.NET

2. Making and registering a dll in C++.NET

3. how to use regsvr32 to register a .NET dll

4. Register .NET DLL

5. WinCE.NET and .NET

6. How to register ocx controls on Wince platform.

7. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

8. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

9. calling from non-net C++ DLL to .net DLL and back

10. Build COM servers with vc++.net for WinCE?

11. Question about GDI operation on WinCe.net

12. Debugging a WinCE .NET Process