HTML Control
Author Message
 HTML Control

Hi,

   I am using HTML View Control Window (from htmlctrl.h), to display a
XML/HTML file. I would like to read the FORM FIELDS / access JavaScript
functions inside the HTML File which is being displayed.

  As of now I have not been able to find out any methods to do this. Does
any one have any ideas on this? I use PPC 2002.

Thanks in Advance
Natarajan

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:55:41 GMT

1. WebBrowser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

2. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

3. HTML control in infinite loop

4. html control

5. Learning Resources for using HTML control in ATL

6. Question about web page in html control wizard?

7. Html control, initial web page error?

8. Stopping the context menu in html control?

9. Lite HTML Control

10. ATL HTML Control problem

11. HTML control in infinite loop

12. ATL (VC6) HTML Control in IE 6