Newbie HELP PLEASE
Author Message
 Newbie HELP PLEASE

I'm a newbie developer in WCE world and I have some questions:

- Need to create a SIP for a webpad with WCE 3.0. Does anyone know where I
can find SDKs for it (sARM and x86).

- Good tutorial for creating a SIP ( I've got very low level in eVC++) or
source.

- Anyone can tell me how to build largekb.dll with the source included in
Platform
Builder 4.0? (as I said, low level :-)

- Any idea about it.

Thanks

Kezma

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:55:53 GMT
 Newbie HELP PLEASE

As two custom SIP, take a look at this article:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/samples/im.html

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:

> I'm a newbie developer in WCE world and I have some questions:

> - Need to create a SIP for a webpad with WCE 3.0. Does anyone know where I
> can find SDKs for it (sARM and x86).

> - Good tutorial for creating a SIP ( I've got very low level in eVC++) or
> source.

> - Anyone can tell me how to build largekb.dll with the source included in
> Platform
> Builder 4.0? (as I said, low level :-)

> - Any idea about it.

> Thanks

> Kezma

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:06:19 GMT

1. newbie help please

2. newbie help please!

3. Newbie - Help Please !

4. Newbie help please ?

5. HTMLHELP newbie help please

6. Newbie : help please to open a MDI window

7. Newbie Help Please

8. Newbie help please ?

9. newbie : help please with ProcessWndProcException

10. Newbie : help please in conversions tools 100% compatible MFC

11. Newbie : help please using CStringList

12. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!