I need a dial-in scripting solution. Help
Author Message
 I need a dial-in scripting solution. Help

I need to connect to Compuserve from a CE 3 x86 device. Compuserve
requires a dial in script to establish the connection but CE does not
support dial-in scripts. I need the dial up connection to happen
transparently from my application so manually entering details in a
terminal window is not an option. Can anyone suggest a workaround
please?

Steve

--
Disclaimer:

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
organization to which it is addressed.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not use, disclose, distribute, copy, alter, print
or rely on this e-mail. Information or opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachment are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Sortex Limited, its parent company or any of its
associated companies.  Sortex Limited accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:30:14 GMT

1. Defining dial-ip login script name in RASENTRY

2. help needed on using dial() for modem connection on HP

3. help.need to write a script in c......

4. Need help with porting a Scripting Language

5. help needed for C-shell script

6. Help needed with CGI Script

7. I need help with CGI scripting for WWW page forms

8. HELP:Login Script Needed

9. Need help driving VC++ IDE from script

10. HELP needed: sending info from a dll to a webserver script

11. In VS.NET: May a solution contain other solutions

12. Interesting Problem Needs Interesting Solution. :)