how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)
Author Message
 how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)

I create a wiondow by useing CreateWindow(),
but it always has a close button at the top,

anybody know how to remove the close button ?

thanks

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:34:30 GMT
 how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)
do a search for WS_NONAVDONEBUTTON in the CE MSDN help files.

Erik

Quote:
> I create a wiondow by useing CreateWindow(),
> but it always has a close button at the top,

> anybody know how to remove the close button ?

> thanks

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:38:54 GMT

1. How do I create an MDI child window without a close button (X in upper

2. Dialog Box two OK buttons, two Cancel buttons and TODO still on it

3. Force default button on PropertyPage instead of OK button on PropertySheet

4. Creating a window with no system menu but a close button and caption.!!HELP

5. buttons, check buttons, radio buttons, and such...

6. Property Sheets: OK, Cancel, Apply, Close buttons: How?

7. Multiple Messages without an OK Button

8. Modal PropertySheet without Ok and Cancel buttons?

9. Creating a Button in a Button

10. Icons disappear from buttons in Windows 98 when the button is disabled

11. Wheres the Code Guru's - Closing CFileDialog without pressing the OPEN Button

12. how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function