Downloading Problem
Author Message
 Downloading Problem

Hi All,
   I am using EVC 3.0, Compaq iPAQ.

   I have built a DLL using EVC and using that DLL in my
own application which is also built using EVC.

   Whenever I make changes to DLL, the changes are not
reflected on the application. This problem comes some time
not all the time.

   Whenever I make changes to the files corrospending to
DLL, I rebuild the DLL and as well as application. Still
this problem is coming ..

Thanks and Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Wed, 25 May 2005 16:49:47 GMT
 Downloading Problem
The same type of debugging that you would do on the PC is appropriate here.

1. Is there more than one copy of the DLL on the device such that the
application might be loading the 'wrong' one?

2. Are you sure that all potential users of the DLL are closed before you
change and update the DLL?

etc.

Paul T.

Quote:
> Hi All,
>    I am using EVC 3.0, Compaq iPAQ.

>    I have built a DLL using EVC and using that DLL in my
> own application which is also built using EVC.

>    Whenever I make changes to DLL, the changes are not
> reflected on the application. This problem comes some time
> not all the time.

>    Whenever I make changes to the files corrospending to
> DLL, I rebuild the DLL and as well as application. Still
> this problem is coming ..

> Thanks and Regards
> Prasanna Kumar

Fri, 27 May 2005 23:01:11 GMT
 Downloading Problem
Dear Paul,
     Thanks for reply..

 I kill the application which uses DLL by going to
 settings --> system --> memory --> running programs

then I try to change, build and download DLL....
Is this causes any probelm ?

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Quote:

Sat, 28 May 2005 17:24:58 GMT
 Downloading Problem
It is preferable to exit the application through its normal interface, not
through killing it.  That may work, but it also may not.  I think you've
found the problem...

Paul T.

Quote:
> Dear Paul,
>      Thanks for reply..

>  I kill the application which uses DLL by going to
>  settings --> system --> memory --> running programs

> then I try to change, build and download DLL....
> Is this causes any probelm ?

> Regards
> Prasanna Kumar

Sat, 28 May 2005 23:21:41 GMT

1. download problem

2. CBindStatusCallback<>::Download problem with server-side compression

3. Weird IE file download problem

4. About IE Download Problem??

5. Can't download problem to emulator without ethernet

6. download problem from eVC++

7. downloaded header file problem

8. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

9. Problem downloading with the infoviewer

10. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

11. Problem with HTTP download of various file types?

12. problems downloading local files with CInternetSession