Fullsize dialog shrinked by SIP
Author Message
 Fullsize dialog shrinked by SIP

Hi
My fullsize dialogapp (I use the CSTFullScreenDialogLite class) shrinks when
I open the SIP. I tried to make the dialog fullsize again in "WindowProc -
WM_SETTINGCHANGE - SPI_SETSIPINFO", but sometime after that it shrinks
again.
How can I keep my dialog fullsize even after SIP is opened and showed?

Regards,
Markus

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:07:59 GMT

1. Debugging a custom SIP / Emulating with custom SIP

2. SIP - I'm not able to activate the SIP window

3. SIP description in settings dialog

4. Problems with dialog and SIP

5. Prevent Dialog from resizing when SIP activated

6. Resize dialog when SIP is raised in MFC

7. SIP Notifications

8. Russian, Slovak, Hungarian support with SIP

9. SIP button takes extra space at top and bottom

10. Voice Packatizing for a SIP Client -- Windows CE

11. embedded VC ++ 4.0 -- RTC API , SIP Client

12. Numerical SIP