CeRunAppAtTime bug
Author Message
 CeRunAppAtTime bug

I use in my application follow technique:

1. I schedule launch of my application using CeRunAppAtTime
2. Power-off the device by VK_OFF virtual key immideately.

Actually the system doesn't launch application at the scheduled time, but
application is starting after manual power-on. I noted that descibed effect
doesn't occur if the device wasn't power-off programmatically. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Alex.

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:22:53 GMT
 CeRunAppAtTime bug
this is what I've found about the key VK_OFF in the MSDN :

Quick Start for Developers

Key Definitions
The following chart describes the changes to the key definitions:

Old Key Name         New Key Name

VK_HELP              VK_APCHELP
VK_MENU              VK_APCMENU
VK_MUTE              VK_APCMUTE
VK_VOLUMEUP          VK_APCVOLUP
VK_VOLUMEDOWN        VK_APCVOLDOWN
VK_OFF               VK_APCPOWER
WM_REMOTE_KEYUP      WM_KEYUP
WM_REMOTE_KEYDOWN    WM_KEYDOWN
VK_POUND             WM_CHAR(‘#’)
VK_STAR              WM_CHAR(‘*’)

Built on Thursday, January 25, 2001

Quote:

> I use in my application follow technique:

> 1. I schedule launch of my application using CeRunAppAtTime
> 2. Power-off the device by VK_OFF virtual key immideately.

> Actually the system doesn't launch application at the scheduled time, but
> application is starting after manual power-on. I noted that descibed effect
> doesn't occur if the device wasn't power-off programmatically. Any ideas?

> Best regards,
> Alex.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:54:17 GMT

1. 'CeRunAppAtTime' : undeclared identifier

2. CeRunAppAtTime and MFC

3. CeRunAppAtTime problem

4. Not able to use CeRunAppAtTime and CeReunAppAtEvent

5. CeRunAppAtTime

6. BUG BUG BUG watch variable

7. Bugs Bugs Bugs galore

8. BUG BUG BUG / VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

9. my bug or VC7 bug ?

10. Debugger bug now official MS bug

11. Attention-BUG: random() nonrandomness bug

12. please help: code bug or compiler bug?