does 'save as' dialog really work
Author Message
 does 'save as' dialog really work

  Hello:

   I use  CFileDialog constructor to display a 'save as'
dialog. After that the functions GetFileName, GetFileExt,
and GetFileTitle don't work. Just GetpathName works.

   Is this a bug or something?

 Thank you.

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:41:19 GMT
 does 'save as' dialog really work
These methods dont work right on Pocket PC.
There is no PathFindExtension,
PathFindFileName functions either.
You should parse paths by hand.

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:
>   Hello:

>    I use  CFileDialog constructor to display a 'save as'
> dialog. After that the functions GetFileName, GetFileExt,
> and GetFileTitle don't work. Just GetpathName works.

>    Is this a bug or something?

>  Thank you.

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:01:11 GMT

1. TBSTYLE_FLAT style doesn't really work

2. Dialog containing a CTabCtrl containing a modeless dialog box, shortcuts don't work

3. vc++ developped program worked fine on winNT but can't save on win2000

4. Guide settings for dialog editor aren't saved

5. Don't display save dialog

6. HREF's to .exe's don't work

7. Closing App without 'Save Dlg'?

8. Windowless control (ATL) doesn't work correctly on VC++ dialog resource

9. the timer in model dialog can't work

10. 2 dialog boxes, I can't get this working yet,

11. Modeless dialog, buttons don't work!

12. ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI doesn't work in a dialog