Can only draw on a small square
Author Message
 Can only draw on a small square

I need to draw a bitmap on the surface of my window.  I use the
following code to do the drawing.

    CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting

    CBitmap *pOldBmp, bmp; // Background Bitmap
    BITMAP  bm;
    CDC memDC;
    memDC.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc);
        HBITMAP hBmp;
        hBmp = SHLoadDIBitmap(_T("\\RobTest.bmp"));
        bmp.Attach(hBmp);
    bmp.GetBitmap(&bm);
    pOldBmp = memDC.SelectObject(&bmp);
    dc.BitBlt(0, 0, bm.bmWidth, bm.bmHeight, &memDC, 0, 0, SRCCOPY);

This draws only a small piece of the bitmap in the upper left of my
window.  The dc var's PAINTSTRUCT has an rcpaint value of {0,40,0,50}
which seems to correspond to the small piece that I can draw on.  If
if change the bitblt params I can see my bitmap move around within the
{0,40,0,50} piece.  What's going on?

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 05:08:35 GMT

1. Drawing a Square

2. Drawing a square

3. drawing in small "real" units

4. Draw Small Icon

5. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

7. Help with compiling a "canned" program

8. Canned Dialogs

9. Small porblem with a small app

10. Small C / Small Assembler

11. How to convert Drawing.Icon to Drawing.Image

12. non-Draw drawing in windowless control