Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 80000, 859ce0 )
Author Message
 Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 80000, 859ce0 )

Hi,
I have developed an eVC component which is used to talk
with the sqlserverce  database using adoce in the
pocketpc.In that component I am using  a timer and two
thread one thread which is used to fetch the data from
server and put the data in the local database and another
thread which is used to read the local database and send
it to the server .
I am using this component in a eVB application.I am not
getting any problem ,when i am running the same
application in the device it is giving error as

Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 80000, 859ce0 )

If any one could find any solution let me know

Regards
SenthilkumarPeriasamy

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:15:46 GMT

1. "Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap(..)"

2. Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap (Debug in Win2000 Proffesional+SP3)

3. Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap

4. Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap ...

5. Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap in EXE Server

6. Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap

7. HEAP[my.exe]: Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap( 1940000, 1b73290 )

8. Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap

9. Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap

10. Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap

11. Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap (non-dll)

12. Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap - Using release versions of a DLL in a debug version of an exe - Impossible?