WC_SIPPREF Problem
Author Message
 WC_SIPPREF Problem

Hi All,

I have included WC_SIPPREF control in one of my dialogs of type CFormView.

It works great till I change the view to another. There is an assertion
failure in File wincore.cpp Line 1143. The call stack is basically
destructor of the CFormView calling destructor of EDIT calling
destroywindow.

My question is: How can I make WC_SIPPREF work in CFormView?

-Nikhil

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:26:09 GMT
 WC_SIPPREF Problem

I suggest using SHSipPreference function instead of SIPPREF. While in
ordinary dialogs SIPPREF works just ok, in more complex cases it is known to
behave strangely. Refer to this article for more information:

http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/sip.html

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I have included WC_SIPPREF control in one of my dialogs of type CFormView.

> It works great till I change the view to another. There is an assertion
> failure in File wincore.cpp Line 1143. The call stack is basically
> destructor of the CFormView calling destructor of EDIT calling
> destroywindow.

> My question is: How can I make WC_SIPPREF work in CFormView?

> -Nikhil

Mon, 02 May 2005 03:32:44 GMT

1. problems problems problems

2. Problems, problems, problems!

3. Problems, problems problems

4. Problems, Problems, Problems

5. VC6 to VC7 migration problem (problem with ATL and MFC)

6. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm

7. Problem...Problem!

8. Problem with problem

9. Problem with Problem

10. Array size problems (memory problem)