Old Fixup Style?
Author Message
 Old Fixup Style?

Hi,
When building system with my driver bt.dll,
there is a warning that says:
"Warning: Using old fixup style in module bt.dll"
What's this? Could anyone tell me how can I remove this warning?
Thanks in advance.

Tony

Sun, 01 May 2005 11:14:07 GMT
 Old Fixup Style?
Look in makefile.def.  You need to pass the -savebaserelocations flag to the
linker.  This will create a .rel file that romimage can use for the new
fixup style.

The new fixup style will allow the .text section of you dll to be split off
into slot 1, saving space in slot 0 for every process.

For example:
-savebaserelocations:$(_RELEASEDIR)\$(TARGETNAME).rel

--
Russ Keldorph
Microsoft Corporation

To reply directly, remove the "_online" from my reply-to alias.

> Hi,
> When building system with my driver bt.dll,
> there is a warning that says:
> "Warning: Using old fixup style in module bt.dll"
> What's this? Could anyone tell me how can I remove this warning?
> Thanks in advance.

> Tony

Mon, 02 May 2005 08:10:20 GMT

1. old style casts vs new style casts

2. new style declarations OK for old style definitions?

3. Convert old-style func decl to ANSI-style?

4. old style casts vs new style casts

5. old C style to new C style conversion

6. Old style C to ANSI C

7. Prototyped C to old style C, converter wanted.

8. Converting old style functions to new

9. Prototypes with old style definitions

10. prototypes with old style fn definition

11. Getting prototypes from an old-style C program

12. Prototyping old style fn declarations.