Build problem in eVc4.0
Author Message
 Build problem in eVc4.0

I had a trouble when I built a program in evc4.0
the error message is
"An application targeting a StandSDK for windows CE .NET
and build for the X86CPU cannot be run on the emulator
device. In order to run this application on any CPU other
than the emulator, you will have to install an SDK that is
compatible for Windows CE .NET, then target a shadow
platfom pertaing to that SDK".
I had install pocket pc, pock pc2002 sdk, standard sdk
(standard sdk emulator) and windows ce .NET 4.1 device
emulator(include evc sp1) in my computer, but it sees not
work, Is there anything I miss, or what the problem it
is ? what is the solution? thank you.

Sun, 29 May 2005 00:13:03 GMT

1. EVC4: XML Build Problem

2. Problem with STL in eVC4

3. Problem with EVC4 debugger and more than 64 threads

4. problems with project build order using Batch Build

5. RESEND: STL version in cepb 4.2 and evc4?

6. ADO, SQL CE, eVC4 ...

7. How to copy file to emulater of eVC4.0

8. STL version in cepb 4.2 and evc4?

9. who can compile NorthwindOleDb on eVC4.0

10. Speed of Evc4 emulator

11. pb4.2, eVC4.0sp2 and RTC

12. how to display a curve in EVC4.0