NDIS packet filtering driver
Author Message
 NDIS packet filtering driver

Hallo to everybody!
It looks like all of you know how to create a driver as in subject.
Please can anyone tell me the steps to achieve such a result? I mean,
I'm a little bit confused by Platform Builder, eMbedded Visual
Something, ...
I only need to do packet filtering in a 'normal' PocketPC (Compaq iPaq
and similar...), and at the beginning it didn't look like a daunting
task, but I cannot find enough infos...
Could you even point me to a simple example anywhere, please?
Thanks in advance, bye from Italy!
Andrea Bioli

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:50:25 GMT

1. TLI driver or NDIS IM driver?

2. NDIS Driver

3. NDIS DRIVER

4. linking minimal NDIS driver

5. Developing a NDIS driver for Windows CE 3

6. Help with NDIS driver not starting

7. Installing a NDIS Intermediate Driver

8. NDIS IM Driver for WinCE 3.0

9. Wireless NDIS Driver Not loading

10. NDIS IM Drivers on CE 3.0 / Pocket PC 2002

11. I/O Access to NDIS Intermediate Driver

12. How to ask NDIS to reload all/any driver