SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition
Author Message
 SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition

Hi ! I would like to try on using SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition,
what development tools shall i used ?
Shall I used eMbedded  visual tookkits 3.0 + PocketPc 2002 SDK or Visual
Studio.Net compact framework ? : )

By the way , can i installed both eMbedded  visual tookkits 3.0 + PocketPc
2002 SDK or Visual Studio.Net compact framework in the same machine running
windows XP Professional ? : )

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:35:14 GMT

1. SQL server 2000 CE and BLOB data

2. MS smartphone and SQL server CE edition

3. windows 2000 pro or windows 2000 server?

4. SQL Server CE 2.0, EVC++4, and CE.NET

5. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4

6. Can't delete rows from a table in SQL Server 2000 without a primary key

7. Pocket PC access to SQL Server 2000

8. Access SQL Server 2000 Data Analysis Services

9. SQL Server 2000 Trial Version ?

10. SQl Server 2000

11. SQL 2000 Server Stuff - 33 CDs

12. SqlCommand object and stored procedures in SQL Server 2000