Full Screen and .Net
Author Message
 Full Screen and .Net

HI,

i really need to display dialog box in full screen mode in CE.Net, i
havec many samples for doing it under Pocket PC 2002 but none with
CE.Net (i havec yet look in this newsgroups but nothing).

Anybody has solved this ?

thanx
Arnaud
(reply at "a_DOT_coudroy_AT_cross-systems_DOT_com" )

Sun, 01 May 2005 16:25:45 GMT
 Full Screen and .Net
Just resize the dialog to the full size of the screen in the same way you
would do it on the desktop. The AYGSHELL APIs are not available in CE.NET
(Yet!)

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Sun, 01 May 2005 23:36:32 GMT
 Full Screen and .Net

Quote:
> Just resize the dialog to the full size of the screen in the same way you
> would do it on the desktop. The AYGSHELL APIs are not available in CE.NET
> (Yet!)

thanks a lot,

but how can i do if i don't want my user to change application, is a
modal dialog enough if it takes all the screen size ?

Mon, 02 May 2005 17:29:46 GMT
 Full Screen and .Net
You can load your app as the shell instead of the standard shell and then
they have no way to change applications.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting
smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Mon, 02 May 2005 20:50:43 GMT
 Full Screen and .Net

Quote:
> You can load your app as the shell instead of the standard shell and then
> they have no way to change applications.

hey ! it sounds good to me !!

can you explain how to do it, or where we can find examples of such method.

thanx a lot
Arnaud.

Tue, 03 May 2005 16:13:35 GMT

1. Full Screen dsiplay in CE .NET

2. How to full screen??

3. How do I Open a Full Screen Form

4. SDL+X11+full screen problems

5. IE Style Full Screen Mode?

6. Full Screen Magnification for X Windows

7. Full screen standard Windows application

8. Dual monitors and debugging full screen games

9. full screen

10. full screen API?

11. Full-size screen bitmap

12. Full Screen Display ActiveX Control on Web Browser