Rendering HTML
Author Message
 Rendering HTML

How do you render html on the pocket pc ?  Meaning is there a control you
can use ?

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 01:58:32 GMT
 Rendering HTML
Try the HTMLVIEW control.

Rod Rushing
Developer Support - Embedded Systems
Microsoft
----------

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 07:50:13 GMT
 Rendering HTML
This is available for the Pocket PC ?  If so how do I get it ?

Quote:
> Try the HTMLVIEW control.

> Rod Rushing
> Developer Support - Embedded Systems
> Microsoft
> ----------

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:30:17 GMT
 Rendering HTML
Ok I see that it is available for the pocket pc.  I however can not find out
how to use it.  Any suggestions, sample code etc

Quote:
> Try the HTMLVIEW control.

> Rod Rushing
> Developer Support - Embedded Systems
> Microsoft
> ----------

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:01:52 GMT
 Rendering HTML
The eMbedded Visual Tools documentation has several references to the
HTMLVIEW messages and functions search for the topics "Creating an HTML
control" and "Displaying an HTML Document".

Rod Rushing
Developer Support - Embedded Systems
Microsoft
----------

Sun, 09 Nov 2003 06:51:32 GMT

1. render HTML elements in browser control

2. Render HTML Downloaded

3. rendering HTML

4. TableCell.Text property - How to stop HTML from being rendered

5. Very Simple HTML Rendering?

6. When does IE start rendering an HTML page received from a Http Server

7. Supply HTML to render..

8. HTML rendering algorithm

9. HTML Rendering

10. routines for creating html doc from html templates?

11. HTML scraping (WSDL HTML pattern matching)

12. transfer data from html 2 html