Winsock Events support in WinCE 4.1 or 4.2
Author Message
 Winsock Events support in WinCE 4.1 or 4.2

Hello, My application developer tells me that Winsock Events
are not supported in CE 4.1.  Is this true..??   We both examined
the documentation and the events and related functions do exist.

  However, my applications developer tells me that in actuality,
they are not supported. Perhaps because our image wasn't
built properly..??

  Is this a 4.1 related problem?  Or is it a problem because of
a misconfigured image. We chose a WebPad configuration and
enable certain other features...

  Thank you..^^

PCE..

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:24:42 GMT

1. Moving from VC++ 4.1 to VC++ 4.2

2. VC++ 4.1 & 4.2

3. Can't compile VC 4.1 project in VC 4.2

4. CColorDialog::OnColorOK: bug in 4.1 fixed in 4.2?

5. Moving from VC++ 4.1 to VC++ 4.2

6. Can't compile after 4.1 to 4.2 conversion

7. CSoket listen in Wince 4.1

8. WinCE .Net 4.1: OBEX and T68i

9. Is WM_NCPAINT event supported in WinCE (Need to implement for a window in eVC)

10. 4.1 IE ActiveX Support?

11. VC 4.2 SQLServer debugging support

12. Visual C++ 4.2: bool data type not supported?