Dialog non full screen in eVC++ 3.0 Pocket Pc?
Author Message
 Dialog non full screen in eVC++ 3.0 Pocket Pc?

Hello All,
I'm trying to create/show a non-full screen dialog in the
eVC++ 3.0 for Pocket PC, but I'm not getting it. There is
someone can help me? I've used MoveWindow(), CreateDialog,
but I couldn't to do it works...

Thu, 26 May 2005 04:12:28 GMT
 Dialog non full screen in eVC++ 3.0 Pocket Pc?
haha! It's very easy ,you just only do one thing.

In your construction
CYourDialog::CYourDialog(....)
{
    //add a line
     m_bFullScreen = FALSE;

Quote:
}

Every thing can be done.

good luck

Fri, 27 May 2005 09:03:17 GMT

1. emulater cannot show full screen as same as real Pocket PC

2. eVC++ 4.0 missing Pocket PC support

3. Calling and show the pocket PC calculator from evc++

4. eVC 4.0, STL, Pocket PC Ozone SDK

5. Non Full Dialog Screen

6. Non full-screen Dialog and Keyboard problem

7. Non full -screen dialog

8. Non full-screen dialog

9. PPC 2002, WinCE 3.0, eVC++ 3.0, loading images in HTML viewer control

10. eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0

11. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

12. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC