Smartphone + GAPI
Author Message
 Smartphone + GAPI

I'm trying to get a GAPI application up and running on the SmartPhone emu. I
get a "Cannot find app (or one of its components)." error. According to the
"Getting Started with the Game API" doc I need to copy the CPU-dependent
GX.DLL into the windows directory of my Pocket PC. What is the SmartPhone
equivalent of this, and how do I do it??

TIA,

            Dave Mariner

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:12:06 GMT

1. smartphone sdk

2. SmartPhone..???

3. Smartphone and the object store (CeDB)

4. Launch File from Windows Media Player on Smartphone

5. Smartphone SMS intercept

6. Programatically distingushing smartphone/pocketpc/HPC

7. SetState() doesn't work in CheckBox ?(on smartphone)

8. Register hot key on smartphone

9. resource problem for smartphone 2002

10. MS smartphone and SQL server CE edition

11. Smartphone emulator - download file "permanently"

12. How to write Input Method (IM) in Smartphone?