Error using CVOImage...
Author Message
 Error using CVOImage...

You must link with the library containing DecompressImageIndirect function -
imgdecmp.lib.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> Hi, I'm trying to use the CVOImage class as the same way described in the
> article wrote by Timothy Tripp at
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> The problem is a Link Error:

> Compiling resources...
> Compiling...
> StdAfx.cpp
> Compiling...
> TesteImg.cpp
> TesteImgDlg.cpp
> VOIMAGE.CPP
> Generating Code...
> Linking...
> VOIMAGE.OBJ : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> _DecompressImageIndirect referenced in function "public: int __thiscall
> CVOImage::Load(struct HDC__ *,unsigned short const *)"

> X86Dbg/TesteImg.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
> Error executing link.exe.

> TesteImg.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

> Anybody can help-me??

Sun, 29 May 2005 17:44:02 GMT

1. Displaying an image in memory buffer using CVOImage

2. CVOImage, DecompressImageIndirect and transparent gifs

3. Help needed on CVOImage: (DecompressImageIndirect problem)

4. can't use the CVOImage

5. error A2108 used of register assume to ERROR

6. Compiler error in Using DatagridControl using VC++ 6.0

7. compiler error using volatile modifier!

8. compiler error using volatile keyword!

9. error in vc7 when using mouse wheel

10. _Deleted methods error using C++/C#

11. Code which used to compile in VC++ 6.0 gives C2593 error in VC++ .Net

12. Error C1001; msvc1.cpp line 2844 using ACE