Window overlap
Author Message
 Window overlap

Hi,

guess I've only missed to add an handel to my dialog windows, perhaps some
one could help.
When I start my Application a Dialog is shown, which is defined as child
(not popup) now when I open another Dialog (also child) from the taskbar.
This Dialog is overlapped by the first window. Did I miss to add a handle
for this or what did I made wrong ?
best regards

Olaf Schmitz

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:45:28 GMT

1. Client Window overlapped by Parent

2. Child windows overlapping scroll/status & toolbars

3. Child windows overlapping scroll/status & toolbars

4. Please help, Overlapped or Non Overlapped serial communications

5. Thread+non-overlapped I/O vs overlapped I/O

6. Overlapping controls/child windows/dialogs/?????

7. MDI windows and overlapped style

8. overlapping child window

9. bitblt and overlapped windows

10. Creating overlapped windows in SDI application

11. Overlapping windows and Hide

12. Overlapping controls/child windows/dialogs/????