Ask for help for CPU Usage!!!!
Author Message
 Ask for help for CPU Usage!!!!

I want to develop a Pocker PC software something like "Task Manager"
in win2000/XP,for monitoring the system status.But recently I have the
difficulty in getting the current CPU Usage,I can't get timing
information about the given process,for example , I can't find the API
"GetProcessTimes" in WinCE Lib.
This problem puzzle me for several days.
   Anyone Can help me in caculating the CPU time of each process,any
suggestion will be great appreciated, Wait eagerly for respond !

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:37:28 GMT
 Ask for help for CPU Usage!!!!
You should check the Toolhelp Snapshot api's and GetThreadTime().   Better
yet, PB 3.0 included PViewCE and it enumerates all processes and threads.
You could simply add monitoring of utilization for each thread via
GetThreadTime().

Quote:
> I want to develop a Pocker PC software something like "Task Manager"
> in win2000/XP,for monitoring the system status.But recently I have the
> difficulty in getting the current CPU Usage,I can't get timing
> information about the given process,for example , I can't find the API
> "GetProcessTimes" in WinCE Lib.
> This problem puzzle me for several days.
>    Anyone Can help me in caculating the CPU time of each process,any
> suggestion will be great appreciated, Wait eagerly for respond !

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 05:51:24 GMT

1. MEM Usage and CPU Usage

2. Thread CPU usage

3. CPU registers usage in optimalized build

4. XMLHTTP40 CPU usage

5. cpu usage

6. Functions to check CPU usage or resources available

7. CPU and memory usage

8. Getting CPU usage in Windows

9. Deterministic CPU usage? *Dial-A-Level*

10. Service CPU usage falls down after Release() - why?

11. OLE DB and CPU usage

12. CPU USAGE