Audio on emulator
Author Message
 Audio on emulator

Hi All,
   I am using EVC 3.0 and Pocket PC 2002 emulator.
  I am developing an application, which uses audio device
(Virtual CEPC Audio) of emulator for playing and capturing
audio. But everything is virtual, I cant feel the Audio.

Is there any option to play or capture audio from Host
(Machine on which emulator is running) ???

Is there any virtual switch(like network virtual switch)
available ???

Thanks and Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Mon, 02 May 2005 12:36:38 GMT

1. looking for audio tools or audio libraries ..

2. How to grab audio from a audio CD in a CD-ROM ???

3. Linux LESS prog Emulator

4. C precedence, was Desktop Cyber Emulator 1.1 boots NOS 1.3

5. Event close emulator

6. BGI emulator for Windows

7. want an emulator s/w

8. 8087 Emulator software

9. Req: C code for 5250 emulator

10. ANSI C source code for IBM emulator 3270/5250

11. VT100 Emulator for Sun

12. Lang Emulator