Developing Automation Test Tool using eVC++
Author Message
 Developing Automation Test Tool using eVC++

Hello,
Can anyone provide me with some information on how to develop Automation
Tools for testing applications?
I looked into the internet for "Developing Automated Testing Tools" but
there are not much info on how to use VB or VC++ to create such a tool.

Thanks,
Sami

Wed, 25 May 2005 23:10:16 GMT

1. Memory Error about developing program in eVC.

2. Good Book about eVC developing?

3. How to develop an ActiveX-ctrl with eVC?

4. develop application on oracli lite with eVC

5. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0

6. What're the PDAs that I can target when developing applications using eVC++?

7. Draw directly to the PPC screen using evc++

8. EVC Tools & NDIS

9. Can't get a connect for evb/evc/remote tools to a FSC Loox

10. How to trap messages thrown by OS using evc++

11. cef tools for evc install fails

12. Using ADOCE with eVC++ on PocketPC