Problem with CFormView
Author Message
 Problem with CFormView

When creating CFormViews  from dialog resources, no matter what size I make
the dialog in the resource editor, when activated on the PocketPC horizontal
and vertical scroll bars are created, how do I remove these?

Thanks
Roger

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:22:34 GMT
 Problem with CFormView
Roger,

Thats not actually true.  If you make your dialog resource really small
and the form view is larger than that, the scroll bars will go away.

Not a solution, but thats all I could figure out...
Rich

Quote:

> When creating CFormViews  from dialog resources, no matter what size I make
> the dialog in the resource editor, when activated on the PocketPC horizontal
> and vertical scroll bars are created, how do I remove these?

> Thanks
> Roger

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 05:05:20 GMT
 Problem with CFormView
Roger,

That problem occurs only on the emulator.  The actual devices handle that
correctly.  Give it a shot.

SP

Quote:
> When creating CFormViews  from dialog resources, no matter what size I
make
> the dialog in the resource editor, when activated on the PocketPC
horizontal
> and vertical scroll bars are created, how do I remove these?

> Thanks
> Roger

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:08:09 GMT
 Problem with CFormView
Thanks, should have checked, PocketPC 2002 emulator is fine as well, form
view is v fiddly compared to dialogs, controls I make nearly full width in
the resource editor are only 3/4 width when compiled, have to use
MoveWindow() to size them correctly, what a nuisance.

Roger

Quote:

> Roger,

> That problem occurs only on the emulator.  The actual devices handle
> that
> correctly.  Give it a shot.

> SP

> > When creating CFormViews  from dialog resources, no matter what size I
> make
> > the dialog in the resource editor, when activated on the PocketPC
> horizontal
> > and vertical scroll bars are created, how do I remove these?

> > Thanks
> > Roger

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:46:00 GMT

1. Problems with CFormView inside CFormView (mnemonic keys)

2. Problem with CFormview

3. Problem with CFormview

4. Problem with CFormView and Ritch edit control

5. Solve this problem IN CFormView

6. sizing problem of CFormView in splitter

7. Size Problems with CFormView

8. RichEdit control problem in CFormView

9. Problems with CFormView

10. Problems with CFormView

11. Problems with CFormView

12. CFormView within a CFormView error