serial port
Author Message
 serial port

I have only one serial port(COM1) on my desktop.
Can I debug serial communication using an emulator even though I have
only one serial port?
I think I need to set up emulator as COM1 and hyperterminal as COM2.
Am I correct? But I cannot set hyperterminal as COM2 as I don't have
COM2 port.

Is there any way to make it work?
Please help.

Scott

Sat, 28 May 2005 06:02:30 GMT

1. Serial port to serial port copying software

2. Challenge: Virtual serial ports from real serial port

3. using PC/104 serial expansion board with WinCE, 4 serial ports total

4. Parallel port/ Serial port

5. I want open the COM1 Port (serial Port)

6. Serial port

7. Serial port access

8. Serial port drivers

9. Reading from a Serial Port with C# ???

10. open serial port with C

11. Serial port

12. Serial port hexadecimal address?