IBrowser Help Needed.
Author Message
 IBrowser Help Needed.

I have you been trying to get the IBrowser to work in
PocketPC 2002?

When I call the Navigate method
        virtual HRESULT __stdcall Navigate (
                BSTR bstrURL,
                long dwFlags,
                BSTR bstrTargetFrameName,
                BSTR bstrPostData )
It comes back with a bad HRESULT.

I noticed that the webview.dll is not in the \Windows
directory also.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:38:10 GMT
 IBrowser Help Needed.
Use HtmlView control. It supports Navigate method now (in Pocket PC 2002
SDK).
IBrowser control was an undocummented feature and does not work on Pocket PC
2002 (I do not know how to make it working).

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 04:18:37 GMT

1. IBrowser Not working in PPC2002-help

2. IBrowser object Help

3. IBrowser Interface Application Hangs

4. HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler

5. Help C newbie need help please

6. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

7. Urgent Help Needed-Calling the help file.

8. Help C newbie need help please

9. I need help, anyboby can help me.

10. I need help, anyboby can help me.

11. I really need some help with C graphics PLEASE HELP

12. Need help on this programming problem ( PLEASE HELP!!!)