How to stop NOTIFICATION_EVENT_WAKEUP event
Author Message
 How to stop NOTIFICATION_EVENT_WAKEUP event

How do I stop my application to capture the NOTIFICATION_EVENT_WAKEUP since
I do not need to handle the event any more.  I was using
CeRunAppAtEvent(MY_APP, NOTIFICATION_EVENT_WAKEUP).

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:11:10 GMT

1. Event handle as private member stops event firing.

2. HOWTO stop an event with another event

3. Stop Move Event

4. stopping a close form event

5. ATL Service - Sporadically does not report SERVICE STOP in event log

6. Atl Dll events stop in VB IDE after error triggered

7. How to catch the Stop/Back/Forward events in IE

8. Unified Event Model - VC7.0 C++ Unmanaged Events

9. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

10. mouse down event interfearnig with double click event

11. event help needed (events with string name parameters)

12. Q: Removing subscribed event handlers from an event