Simple FTP Server Source
Author Message
 Simple FTP Server Source

Does anyone know where I can get VC source code for a simple ftp server?

thanks

Jacob

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:00:23 GMT
 Simple FTP Server Source
There's source for a sample FTP server (FTPD) in the "Talisker" beta 2 (or
Platform Builder 4 beta). The server does not require any functionality
specific to Talisker, I have it running on an ipaq. Be warned that
installing either PB or Talisker beta may result in compatibility problems
(with tools that use Platform Manager such as eVT) and that this may be
irreversible. Also, eVC 4.0 and eVC 3.0 cannot coexist, at this time. A safe
alternative to installing Talisker beta 2, is to extract the files from the
compressed .cab file using WinZip. The directory structure will be
flattened, but you can retrieve the FTPD files from Disk1.cab (look for
PUBLIC_SERVERS_SDK_SAMPLES_FTPD_ftpd.cpp and related).

Documentation:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wcef...
r/htm/_wcecomm_server_side_ftp_server.asp?frame=true

Beta 2 download:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/embedded/ce/taliskerpreview/default.asp

There's also this older, undocumented source for from Japan:
http://www.oohito.com/wince/arm_j.htm

Have fun,
Deb Clark

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can get VC source code for a simple ftp server?

> thanks

> Jacob

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:25:34 GMT

1. Simple FTP Server needed

2. where can i get sources of ftp/telnet server side

3. Sending messages to FTP client from FTP Server applications

4. Example C source for simple web-server

5. Source for simple client/server

6. How to program a simple ftp client

7. Help with simple FTP daemon

8. creating a simple FTP program

9. Simple file download via FTP

10. access to a ftp server

11. Problem sending commands to FTP server

12. FTP SERVER HOLDS GCC BINARIES, WHERE?