WCE: coredll.dll and its API storage
Author Message
 WCE: coredll.dll and its API storage

How do you do ?

Yesterday I replaced the malloc() & free() addresses
in the import table of a loaded MFCCExxx(D).DLL in a process (!)

An own heap with its manager worked with great success:
a CMap with 500 CObLists with 100 CObjects in each list
(where an object had a CString[iCount%20])
was dynamicly serialised (store&load) with the time = Orig_CE_OS_Time / 20.
And the time was constant for each serialization (!)

But today,
I have seen what my MFC.dll performs for example:
m_pszAppName = _tcsdup(m_pszExeName);
free(m_pszAppName);

... and _tcsdup() calls of course not my replaced malloc() ...

Is there a simple method to define the full coredll.dll function list,
their results thrugh malloc() are completed, please ?

Once I dreamed, that the coredll.dll provides a method
like to setup the callbacks() for malloc() & free() ...
Was it a dream only ?

Thank you !

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:26:25 GMT

1. WCE: Coredll.dll: malloc() ordinal value ?

2. Internet API for WCE?

3. Any database WCE SDK API Samples

4. Version Information Unavailable from WCE App but Available from WCE MFC App

5. Get next storage name in Persistent storage File structure

6. Coredll / Object Store

7. coredll.lib link error

8. coredll.lib

9. Thread Local Storage in MFC extension DLL

10. Thread-Local Storage in MFC DLL

11. WCE Application in Visual C

12. Problem converting WCE project from VC5 to VC6