Timeviewer Sample does'nt find Client Site Component
Author Message
 Timeviewer Sample does'nt find Client Site Component

Hi, does anybody know how the "QueuePackage( )" Method works?
The Method always fails in TimeViewer Sample like in my own Application.
I run the Register Script but its always the same.
Does anybody know the registry entries?

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:20:16 GMT

1. Find FTP Client Sample Using Winsocket API?

2. NT's SCM (for services) and COM's SCM (for locating and starting components)

3. DAO code samples - found some but having problems with Release'ing objects

4. Can't find HttpClient sample on Beta 2 CD

5. MSDN can't find samples

6. Sample DirectDraw Project Can't Find DLL??

7. Couldn't find this sample

8. Can't Find Sample: TilePuzzle

9. File io problems with NT Server + Win95 Client + MAC client

10. Where to find sample of .NET wrapper of DCOM component? (NT)

11. How to find out the OS is NT Workstation or NT Server

12. .net Component Site?