Web Dav support for WinCe
Author Message
 Web Dav support for WinCe

Hi All,
       Can any pls tell me whether WinCe protocol is
supported by WinCE.
If it supports can you pls tell me can i develope a
application in EVC to access the contacts,address etc and
transefr it to a remote server thru WEBDAV

Thanks for the incoming reply.

Suresh

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:15:30 GMT
 Web Dav support for WinCe
At present Windows CE does not have any direct support for WebDAV. Given
that it is just a protocol on top of TCP/IP you could of course implement it
yourself as needed.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:57:40 GMT

1. Winsock Events support in WinCE 4.1 or 4.2

2. Do WinCE support console-base application?

3. multimedia I/O support on Wince 3.0

4. directx support on Wince

5. WINCE 4.0 support

6. Support of DCOM in WinCE

7. Is ADOCE 3.1 supported in WinCE .NET?

8. Does CAPI for WinCE support PKCS#7?

9. SSL support on WinCE 3.0 and PPC 2002?????

10. Wininet support for SSL on WinCE and PPC2002?????

11. Is WM_NCPAINT event supported in WinCE (Need to implement for a window in eVC)

12. Does WINCE.Net ATA Driver Support TX based MainBoard