How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?
Author Message
 How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?

Does anybody know how to load a new icon for OK button at the top right
corner of the window? I am using eVC++3.0.

Thanks.

John

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:52:07 GMT
 How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?
No such functionality exists in the system.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:43:47 GMT
 How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?
Thanks, Steve,

Now I understand there is no such functionality in PPC2002. Is this
functionality available in CE.NET?

Thanks.

John

Quote:
> No such functionality exists in the system.

> --
> Steve Maillet (eMVP)
> Entelechy Consulting
> smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:37:40 GMT
 How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?
I've seen some software do it like Gigabar. But I'm not sure how they do it

Quote:
> Thanks, Steve,

> Now I understand there is no such functionality in PPC2002. Is this
> functionality available in CE.NET?

> Thanks.

> John

> > No such functionality exists in the system.

> > --
> > Steve Maillet (eMVP)
> > Entelechy Consulting
> > smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:50:21 GMT
 How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?

Maybe they're using a FullScreen app (with a hidden taskbar)
and faking the taskbar with something else?

Hope this helps...

Almon B. Strowger
KOOK Pocket Software

Quote:
> I've seen some software do it like Gigabar. But I'm not sure how they do
it

> > Thanks, Steve,

> > Now I understand there is no such functionality in PPC2002. Is this
> > functionality available in CE.NET?

> > Thanks.

> > John

message

> > > No such functionality exists in the system.

> > > --
> > > Steve Maillet (eMVP)
> > > Entelechy Consulting
> > > smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:40:52 GMT
 How to load a new icon for OK button in PPC2002?
Thanks guys for your help.

John

Quote:

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:07:19 GMT

1. how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)

3. Dialog Box two OK buttons, two Cancel buttons and TODO still on it

4. Force default button on PropertyPage instead of OK button on PropertySheet

5. evc++:PPC2002: "Cannot add new member"

8. While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load

9. Icons disappear from buttons in Windows 98 when the button is disabled

10. new button with new behaviour

11. class scoping Form1 OK but -not at button, newbie

12. new style declarations OK for old style definitions?