ADOCE in ATL
Author Message
 ADOCE in ATL

Hi!

I have a little problem I just can't figure out.

I made a eC++ wrapper class for ADOCE, and then I tested it in a small eC++
PPC app, and everything worked perfectly. I could connect both too a cedb
file, and a SQLCE db. Then I made a ATL/COM wrapper on top of the ADOCE
wrapper, and tested it using a eVB app, and everything still worked.

But, and here comes my problem, if I try using this COM component in an .asp
page running on the local CE web server I can suddenly only connect to a
cedb file, and not the SQLCE file..... WHY!!!!

Any hints would be greatly appreciated...

Thx in advance
Rune Lanton
Transportnett AS

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:18:56 GMT

1. about atl com and adoce

2. How do I use AdoCE 3.1 from ATL

3. ADOCE 3.0, ADOCE 3.1 include files for Handheld PC

4. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

5. ADOCE Error Codes

6. ADOCE 2? -- HELP

7. Can i use adoce under winnt ?

8. ADOCE and MFC database classes

9. Help me to Insert varbinary with adoce (EVC)

10. Error Handling - ADOCE ?!

11. eVC ++ Adoce Recordset's State property

12. ADOCE solutions for CE.NET