Problem executing simple code
Author Message
 Problem executing simple code

Hi....

I am just attempting to convert some code to the PPC
via eVC3. However, I get the error msg below. Any ideas as to what gives ?

Err Msg:
"The Intel 80486 CPU does not support configuration Win32 (WCE ARM).
Executable will not run on device."

Thanx.

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:58:16 GMT
 Problem executing simple code
What Pocket Pc device are you using?
Whatever it is, it would appear that the CPU on the device is not an Arm
chip. There are other configurations you can choose, (e.g. Mips).
It should say in the About option on the device or in some documentation
that came with it.

Otherwise - did you create a project from eVC3 or did you try to use a
Visual C project?
I found it better to create a whole new project in eVC3 for the chip
required and then bring in the source files.

Justin

Quote:
> Hi....

> I am just attempting to convert some code to the PPC
> via eVC3. However, I get the error msg below. Any ideas as to what gives ?

> Err Msg:
> "The Intel 80486 CPU does not support configuration Win32 (WCE ARM).
> Executable will not run on device."

> Thanx.

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:11:48 GMT

1. Newbie: Looking for Simplest Code to OpenConnection, OpenRecordset, Execute A SQL Statement Insert/Update

2. Executing C# code (VB Execute & Eval)

3. horrible code!!!! - simple problem

4. Problem compiling simple code!

5. Simple problem across processes - need simplest answer

6. Simple ATL Com object problem on simplest examples

7. reading code from file and executing it

8. Automatically execute code when assembly is used?

9. Java code executes faster than C/C++

10. C code wanted to execute piped commands

11. executing code before main()

12. Executing code when an assembly or a dll is loaded