set ambient variables
Author Message
 set ambient variables

hy! (again)

how and where i can set ambient variables for my ppc2002
emulator which i use with eVC3.0. maybe with a *.bat file
or something else. please answer.

thx for help.

Sat, 28 May 2005 16:46:29 GMT

1. Set ambient properties in ATL Control...

2. Setting default BackColor property white, not ambient

3. Setting default BackColor property white, not ambient

4. Help - I need to set variable A = value held in variable named in variable B

5. How can I set string variable to CString variable

6. How to set an ENV variable like SET for the parent process

7. Overriding ambient backcolor in CComCompositeControl

8. Composite control - stock and ambient properties

9. How to load Ambient properties at startup.

10. add Ambient ForeColor property ???

11. Accessing Word 97's ambient properties

12. Ambient Properties support in Container