How can I render an html page received using the wininet functions?
Author Message
 How can I render an html page received using the wininet functions?

I've got an application that retrieves pages from a website (actually
XML/XSL) and I want to render the data in IE.  Any suggestions on how I
would approach this problem?

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 04:15:56 GMT
 How can I render an html page received using the wininet functions?
I think the only solution for you will be using HtmlView control.
You will find a lot of information about it in Helps and in
news archive.

I don't think you will be able to use PIE render because it will be
difficult to pass your string as a page to it.

Vassili Philippov

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:41:36 GMT

1. When does IE start rendering an HTML page received from a Http Server

2. Rendering entire web page to bitmap using CHtmlView

3. how to receive an HTML file using Sockets

4. Using InternetReadFileEx function wininet function.

5. Generate an HTML preview page using images ???

6. Running function in HTML page from ActiveX Control

7. Using ActiveX control in HTML page

8. To display HTML content in an embedded window in property page using WTL

9. HTML page script functions and ActiveX control

10. __intercepting 'onclick() events in an HTML page using CHTMLView class

11. Using ActiveX control in HTML page

12. __intercepting 'onclick() events in an HTML page using CHTMLView class