S309PictureBox in evc++
Author Message
 S309PictureBox in evc++

Hi,
 I need to use the S309PictureBox.ocx in an evc++ project. I have the
activex registered in the winnt\system32. I included the ocx in the
project by using the Project/Components and controls and I have a
header and a cpp file in the project.
I need help on how I can further use this object in my program. Has
anyone specifically implemented the S309PictureBox.ocx in evc++? If
so, please could you share the code with me ( esp till how I can
initialise it).

thanks,
Meghna

Mon, 16 May 2005 07:13:34 GMT

1. eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0

2. compatibility eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++4.0?

3. eVC 4.0 vs. eVC 3.0 - platform compatibility

4. evc 3 -> evc 4 conversion issues

5. Static eVC 3.0 library compatible with eVC 4.0?

6. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0

7. eVC 3 and eVC 4 on same machine

8. eVC++ vs. J2ME

10. Hard Links destroyed by Platform Builder / eVC++

11. STLPort with MS eVC++ setup

12. Problem running first eVC++ example