Is Version Info Support on Pocket PC??
Author Message
 Is Version Info Support on Pocket PC??

I can't find a library that contains the various GetFileVersionInfo()
functions for eVC 3.0.   The various posts concerning this issue are not
clear on whether not version info is supported..

Does anybody that the proper lowdown?

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:44:34 GMT
 Is Version Info Support on Pocket PC??
As I recall, there is no support for version information in executable files
under Windows CE 3.0.

Paul T.

Quote:
> I can't find a library that contains the various GetFileVersionInfo()
> functions for eVC 3.0.   The various posts concerning this issue are not
> clear on whether not version info is supported..

> Does anybody that the proper lowdown?

Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:20:02 GMT

1. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

2. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

3. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

4. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

5. Does Pocket PC support VFW ?

6. does Pocket PC 2002 supports iPAQ 3850 ???

7. XSL Support in Pocket PC 2002 ?

8. eVC++ 4.0 missing Pocket PC support

9. ATL with MFC support problem on Pocket PC 2002

10. Determining Pocket PC version

11. need help on getting desktop PC to communicate w/ Pocket PC

12. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC