ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?
Author Message
 ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?

I eVC++ v3.0 and using Pocket PC 2002 SDK...
Is it possible to create an ActiveX composite control without a dialog box?
How do i access or instantiate a control like MSCEcomm.dll from this
composite cotrol?
How do i catch the OnComm event from this control?

Thanks in advance,

Agust Dosaiguas

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:15:59 GMT
 ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?
See KB Article Q218442 "HOWTO: Dynamically Add ActiveX Controls to ATL
Composite Control". Works with any windowed control, you just need to do
the actions in WM_CREATE handler rather than WM_INITDIALOG handler if
the control is not dialog-based. Or you can do it any time after the
window is created.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I eVC++ v3.0 and using Pocket PC 2002 SDK...
> Is it possible to create an ActiveX composite control without a dialog
box?
> How do i access or instantiate a control like MSCEcomm.dll from this
> composite cotrol?
> How do i catch the OnComm event from this control?

> Thanks in advance,

> Agust Dosaiguas

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 22:26:30 GMT

1. ATL ActiveX Composite Control WITHOUT a dialog box?

2. Using ActiveX controls in ATL Composite control

3. How to invoke methods of contained ActiveX control from ATL Composite Control

4. scripting - font - ATL Composite Activex Controls

5. ATL composite ActiveX control

6. ATL ActiveX composite Control and drawing

7. ATL(+MFC) Composite control VS MFC ActiveX Contol

8. scripting - font - ATL Composite Activex Controls

9. ATL composite ActiveX control

10. MFC dialog from ATL composite control

11. ATL Composite Control Windowless in Dialog

12. HELP: activex control in dialog box in mfc user dll (dialog not launching)