Misleading Disk full error when writing files beyond 32767 * 1024 bytes
Author Message
 Misleading Disk full error when writing files beyond 32767 * 1024 bytes

Steve--is there a link which discusses this?  Thanks...Dan

Quote:
> That QFE is unrelated to the maximum size of a file in the RAM object
> store.

> --
> Steve Maillet (eMVP - Windows CE)
> Entelechy Consulting
> smaillet_EntelechyConsulting_Com

> > Thanks Steve.  Can you point me to a link which discusses this?
> I've found
> > one which kind of indicates that there is a known pocket pc problem
> with
> > accessing files which are over 32 mb:
> > http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;EN-US;Q285113

> > This leaves me a little confused.

> > Thanks...

> > Dan

> message

> > > Not a bug. The RAM fiesystem has a documented limit of 32M for any
> > > single file.

> > > --
> > > Steve Maillet (eMVP - Windows CE)
> > > Entelechy Consulting
> > > smaillet_EntelechyConsulting_Com

> file
> > > beyond
> There is
> > > however
> into
> > > this

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:42:28 GMT

1. Disk Full Error when writing two times to CStdioFile

2. How to Read 32767 Bytes in program ?

3. please any one help me in dividing 1024 bit number with 1024 bit another number

4. Odd problem: write stops at 32,767 bytes

5. WRITE BEYOND STACK ERROR [using wait() and sproc()]

6. Beyond Stack Write error, need help

7. writing a file byte by byte

8. detecting disk full error?

9. invalid file or disk full @ 244Mb free space on building tested sample code