Get current time and date form an Server
Author Message
 Get current time and date form an Server

Hi,

we've made a connection between a PPC and our Network via modem.
How can we sync the date and time from our PPC with a server in our
network (e.g. net time)?

THX
Markus

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:02:51 GMT

1. Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you

2. Getting the current date/time

3. Getting Sql database server date and time??

4. Getting the Date and Time from the Server

5. Getting Date/Time from the Server

6. help-get current date using time.h

7. Touching a file (set to current time and date)

8. current date time

9. current date/time format question ????

10. Displaying the current time and date in a dialog using COleDateTime

11. Getting current system time in milliseconds

12. C time/date to Visual Basic time/date