CCeCommandBar
Author Message
 CCeCommandBar

Hi,

An app is using CCeCommandBar to load LoadToolBar and
other items. How do u enable/disable the buttons in the
Toolbar that has been loaded by CCeCommandBar.

Thanks

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:38:09 GMT
 CCeCommandBar
I don't know if there is a better way to do it, but this works:

CCeCommandBar pCommandBar;
// ...
pCommandBar->LoadToolBar(...);
pCommandBar->GetToolBarCtrl()->EnableButton(ID_BUTTON_..., FALSE\TRUE);

--
Vincenzo.

| Hi,
|
| An app is using CCeCommandBar to load LoadToolBar and
| other items. How do u enable/disable the buttons in the
| Toolbar that has been loaded by CCeCommandBar.
|
| Thanks

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:16:56 GMT
 CCeCommandBar
through UPDATE_COMMAND_UI? In your handler call pCmdUI->Enable() and pass
true or false to enable/disable button.

Quote:
> Hi,

> An app is using CCeCommandBar to load LoadToolBar and
> other items. How do u enable/disable the buttons in the
> Toolbar that has been loaded by CCeCommandBar.

> Thanks

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:51:24 GMT

1. Tooltips with CCeCommandBar?

2. adding two toolbar to CCeCommandbar

3. Need help on CCeCommandBar

4. strange effect with CCeCommandBar

5. CCeCommandBar ???

6. get from CCeCommandBar to CMenu

7. CMenu and CCeCommandBar

8. CCeCommandBar

9. Problem with Toolbar (CCeCommandBar)

10. probs disabling Menu Items on CCeCommandBar

11. CCECommandBar Button bitmap AND caption?

12. CCeCommandBar not displaying bitmaps the second time.